Sunday, February 06, 2005

The French Connection

After a successful implementation of the Aloo Pranthas, Gobi Paranthas and the gajar ka halwaa, it was time to do something different. So decided to make some pakoras for the evening snacks. But for last three meals, I had pure desi stuff and was quite bored of eating it again. Though its a different thing that every time I eat the desi khaana, I stop eating when I have a feeling that if I eat a single bite more my stomach will burst and there will be 'Big Bang'. So after dinner at the desi Street near my residence, I was so full that I decided to skip dinner. Last wekeend I went to the dinner at the residence of my Boss. From there I got the book of the cocktails. So decided to try some coctails today. Just to pursue this, I went to the liquor shop and got Chambord Liqueur (which is raspberry alcoholic beverage). The plan was to make the French Martini.

French Martini, a vodka based drink, is a cocktail which is a bit sweeter in taste and is usually taken after dinner. The ingredients of the drink are Pineapple juice, vodka and the Chambord Liqueur, in the ratio of 4:2:1 resp., and shaked well over ice. But the ratio can be different based on whether a strong drink is needed or light.

In the end, the drink came out nice and just if we had martini glass then it would have enhanced the delight amongst us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home