Thursday, November 11, 2004

Black

I was peeping outside from the glass window in my office. It was dark. Dark and black as it could be. At a distant place, I could see a shimmering light which also faded in few seconds. Again it was black. I started from my office. The street light was off. It looked like a complete shady place. The roads wore a murky look except for one man I could see in black coat and trouser at a distance. I was walking casually, like I always do. Suddenly then, a black cat just passed by me, brushing with black shoes. And then she, though for a moment, turned her face showing her gliteering eyes and giving a shrewd smile. I was aghast by the looks she donned. I started moving faster. The man who was at a distance, was now more clearly visible in his attire. He had black coat with black trousers and shoes with a black cap and goggles with a little smile making visible his white teeths. His goggles gave me an impression that he's blind. But he started walking towards me, without any stick or any help. He was no more smiling now and it looked that he's gonna catch me. Before I could think anything else, a black Lincoln car stopped just besides me. I didn't know what to do. That guy was approching near me, every second he was 2 steps closer to me. My brain stopped working, my senses went for the toss and my strength became zilch. And then that guy got into the car and went and I just galloped to my home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home