Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Me or Manoj Kumar

Two of my blogs, which I started long before, are still in draft. One being a tragic love story of a guy and the other being on the Presidential election of The Land Of Opportunity, as everybody truly say. First is in half cooked shape as my story doesn't have much emotions or I myself not convinced scribbling a tragic story. When you can't associate your self to something, even its imagination becomes vague. This is also the reason for second one being in such a state.

So again, as usual, I sat down to blow chunks my ideas or no - ideas. I had just finished chatting with one of my friend, who is working back there where I am born. We discussed about job work (don't interpret as the other job work..ok), movies etc. I told that unless I watch some good hindi movie, I don't relish much. Though there have been lot of good English movies too, like The Terminal, Harold And Kumar Goes To White Castle, Spiderman -2 etc, but still they cannot match the rousing Sholay, Dewaar or for that matter Kal Ho Na Ho and Main Hoo Naa (I think I'm becoming too obsessed with Kal Ho Na Ho or am I becoming SRK fan).

Just as we were discussing things, a thought came to my mind. Ever since I have come here, I haven't listened any angreji songs, unlike before coming here, when I used to listen only Brayan Adams or Bon Jovi or Aerosmith. Though I brought with me the personal CD collection and its always handy, I haven't listened or even hummed a single time. Am I becoming home-sick? No, not really. Then, have I started hating those kinda songs? Not at all. Then there is only one option left, I am becoming a clone of Manoj Kumar, the famous actor, with all desh-prem pouring out from my heart, mind and soul. Yes, now I know why I refused the offer for the job which came my way.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way Cuckoo Kohli Sahab,

Aapka MLTR ki CD mere paas hai abhi tak. Ek dum chamka kar rakhaa tha use aaj subah tak, jab uske oopar chai gir gayi.

Rest is fine.

- Penzer.

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home