Tuesday, August 10, 2004

La dolce vita

From the unforgettable trip of Tampa/Orlando, I returned back to my city on Monday morning. Just when I was about to reach my abode, I got the call, on my cell, from my Boss. There was some outage in the production because of some database transmutation done by some weekend patches they installed. And because of this I had to stay office the full following night.

The next day morning, after coming from office, I was drooped from lack of sleep and was in state of drowsiness. One night out and the the whole body was in state of restlessness. But the day was comp-off so had no problems. Anyway, to tranquilize myself, I put on the internet radio, one of my favorite pastimes here. In this land, listening to "my types" of songs , this is the only way. There was a programme going where people were calling on to answer some easy questions asked by the DJ. There was whole lot of junta, buzzing through phone, to answer the facile questions. And in between were the cool and romantic new filmi numbers - "Kyon, Ho Gaya Na" types. Then, there was a young girl who came in the call. Before he could participate in the contest, her line got disconnected and all other people who were lined up started buzzing. After few minutes, this young girl comes up again in the show. Luckily, she got the telephone connection again. This time there was no problem and she could answer those dumbo questions.

The programme continued for an hour and after that the winners were declared by the lucky draw. And as a wonderful surprise, that young girl was the chosen one.

Is life's like that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home