Friday, August 06, 2004

To Date or Not To Date

Last night it was very late after writing the short exposition. So I woke up from the dreams of sweet memories of places of which I have no more reminiscence, very late. I seriously ponder why the only bad dreams always have the hangover the next day. Continuing.. I must not say it late, it was noontide, when sun was high and shining like nonpareil. I was late to office so had to hasten the daily morning chores. I didn't had time to even have a glance on the newspaper, on which I usually spend most of the time in the early hours of the day. So I just picked it and put it on my bag, thinking I may read on the way to office.

I started over the frontpage which had coverage of the security covers and measures among other important news. Going over the pages of the paper I reached the editorial section. The section had opnions on Bush foriegn policy and the New York Stock Exchange measure of upgrading the hardware for the brokers. But the most interesting column was on how the technology helps in you when your date is going jangly. One of the cellular company has come up with a scheme "Save-A-Date" where the subscriber can fix a time where there will be call on the cell and if its not your day and your date is not going good just take the call and walk away. But if its going great and you feel the day is splendid, miss it.

This can also be used in case where you are irritated by your spouse, give a call to yourself or for children to avoid parents and their arid advise or the employee can use this to escape from his boss, may be.

Technology at its best, isn't it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home