Friday, November 05, 2004

Humming Bird

Thoda sa collar ko upar chadha kar,
Cigarrette ke dhuye ka challa ban kar..

I was humming this song while walking towards the subway station from the office. It was late night, infact midnight, when I got out from the office. There were clouds enshrouding the skyscrappers, street lights making the place glittering with the reflections in the slippery street. Just as I was walking down, there was huge crowd screaming. I thought may be my watch stopped and its very early in the morning. On reaching near, I realized there was some shooting going on and for that few Hollywood stars had come there. Some said Tom Cruise and some something else. I also joined with them waiting for the star to give a peepy look and so that we all can scream. But the chilly air and the resonance caused by the empty stomach made me to walk towards the house. So I started humming again..

Thoda sa jacket ko upar chadha kar,
Thandak ke dhuye ka challa ban kar..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home