Monday, February 14, 2005

Inspiration

Today evening was a wonderful one, an evening of the Grammy Awards. So glued to TV, I was watching the presentation of the lead singers and performers from U2, Alicia Keys, Destiny Child to Usher, Norah Jones, Kanye West, J Lo, John Mayer etc etc. They all had a wonderful music to present and some of the songs had amazing words to them. Inspired by them I today ended up in writing a small poem (This may be an effect of Valentine day ;) also). So here it goes:

Occupied by the threads of thought on the way,
About the moments past, was the day today,
Making me think now, how much I miss
Living next street, the beautiful face of a miss.

Transmitted by the neurons of mind all along,
Her red lips blush still there along,
Making me smile, I think of her, whenever,
I know, for me, she'll be an angel forever.

Painted by the colours of rainbow, I'm dreaming,
Of her and me, going on ride, screaming,
I'm in heaven, I know for sure,
Pearl is like her, white and pure.

Blown are the melancholy winds strong,
When I realize, she's not along,
Making me think only one thing,
I wish she were in real.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cuckoo said...

thank god shez not in real...otherwise i would not have been here for sure....says Rachna (puneet's wife)

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home